Sunday, August 30, 2009

My tribute to music...






***Music is a big inspiration to me. I owe a lot of my poems to music especially the bands "Muse","Blue October" & "Aerosmith". Music is a friend to me :D




You brighten my days.
You add alot to my life.
Giving me a lot of meaning
Introducing me to a new feeling.
You rock my soul from inside.
You open up my eyes and mind.
Picking me up when I'm down.
Helping me rise when I fall.
You bring new things to my life.
You make me feel alive.
Helping me change and evolve.
Every problem you manage to solve.
Melodies chasing the pain away.
Changing my mood every day.
You never leave me alone.
My friend you rock my life.
My friend you make my soul alive.

30-8-2009





1 comment:

  1. Very good Nada. I truly like your poems, and i find readig them a very enjoyable process:).

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails