Sunday, May 16, 2010

My pain...your pain



How excruciating it feels to be helpless!
To watch someone you love in pain,
And you can’t even mouth the comforting words.
I sat there hearing the sobs,
Knowing that no matter what I say it won’t help.
My pain has always been your pain.
Now, it’s time for your pain to be mine.
It breaks my heart to see you hurting and stand helpless.
I only wish I can shelter you in my heart,
The same way you’ve sheltered me before.
I now know what it feels like to be powerless.
And it’s killing me.
I wish I can take it all away.
I struggle to find a way to make it better,
Even if it will break my own heart.
I can only pull together all the love I hold in my heart
And hope that it would be enough to put a smile on your face.

3 comments:

  1. i like it very much :)) it has alot of meanings...it's really bad when someone feels helpless!!! keep it up nada

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah that what hurt me the most seeing someone i dearly love in pain :( painful
    love it thou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to confidently develop interpretations to your posts earlier, i gave up on that though :D!

    Simplicty has alwas been the most prominent feature in your style. Adequate, soothing, and warmly accepted by whoever is fond of reading.

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails