Monday, December 27, 2010

Be free...



When who you really are is not suitable for living nowadays.
When the real you brings you only trouble.
When you find blame if you act spontaneously.
When following your intuition is criticized.
When simply acting the way you like becomes a rare thing.
What should you do?
Insist on being you or try to suppress your intuitive self?
Accept the criticism and the blame
Or
Hide the best parts of you in order to avoid trouble.
I am an intuitive person.
I like to say how I feel and do what I like.
I don’t like to hide anything.
I like being free to say and do what I want.
I enjoy being an open book.
I hate secrets, they trouble me.
I don’t like to hide things, afraid of envious people.
I don’t like to hide things, afraid to be judged.
I like to be free.
I like to be able to say what I want to say, when I feel like saying it.
I don’t care if it brings me trouble.
Living any other way is just more troublesome.
I am who I am.
Whether it’s wrong or right.
Whether it’s suitable or not.
I will always be me.
Just the way I like it.




2 comments:

  1. You're rare indeed :). Honesty and being open is not a very widespread trait. It sometimes takes years to get to know the core of somebody; to see trough all the masks and all the...layers. It's beautiful to be open. However, the meanest can capitalize on such a pure trait. I trust your choices in people though :).

    Simple and tells much about who you're. You're not complicated by any means, and that's really great.

    Pleasure to have read what your mind gave birth to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Muhammad. That's very nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails