Friday, November 25, 2011

The list



  1. I have a fascination with the idea of the “soul.”
  2. A melody can bring tears to my eyes.
  3. Words can shake my core.
  4. I’m sentimental about almost everything.
  5. I get too attached to people, things, places and words.
  6. I get so engrossed in things, I sometimes forget reality.
  7. I have a fascination with “stories” and “people.”
  8. I, also, have a fascination with people’s thoughts.
  9. I think a lot about different things without any logical sequence to my thoughts.
  10. I never forget if I got hurt.
  11. I can help other people to the point where I forget my own needs.
  12. I’m deeply in love with the smell and taste of coffee.
  13. I wash my hands a lot.
  14. I love perfume and I like to be surrounded with nice smells. I spray perfume on EVERYTHING.
  15. I LOVE books, and I love it when the paper is slightly yellowish.
  16. I, also, love the smell of books, but once I sprayed perfume on a book!
  17. I don’t have one single favorite color. It changes constantly.
  18. I often daydream and imagine scenarios of events in my mind.
  19. It is very hard for me to end a certain phase and start a new one.
  20. I might not notice a person’s appearance but I always notice voices.
  21. Certain tones of voices appeal to me.
  22. In a lot of matters, I am one thing and it’s opposite.
  23. I want to love with my soul, not my mind and heart alone.
  24. I love shoes so much!
  25. I don’t like too many details. I love things simple.
  26. Sometimes, I wish I could be completely and utterly ALONE.
  27. Yet, I fear loneliness.
  28. I believe no one really knows me completely.
  29. I consider my emotions to be a prominent part of who I am.
  30. Yet, sometimes I wish I could just turn them off.
  31. I've changed a lot; when I look back I have no idea who that person was.
  32. I believe that I have a wound in my heart that will never heal.
  33. If I’m sentimentally attached to an object, I don’t throw it away even if it’s broken.
  34. I have a fascination with the idea of being remembered.
  35. I have a deep, urging desire to touch someone’s heart, to have an effect on someone’s life.
  36. I’m addicted to feelings.
  37. I like to think I’m special, but I don’t really know if I really am.
  38. I like to believe in fate, romantic fairy tales and that one moment that changes your life.
  39. I love old things and songs.
  40. My mood shows on my face.
  41. I remember odd things at even more odd times.
  42.  As much as I love new experiences, I’m usually terrified when taking a new step.
  43. I see meaning in the simplest of things.
  44. I like to think that meanings and ideas exists in everything.
  45. I miss things and moments terribly.
  46. I remember moments with the same emotional intensity as if I was reliving them.
  47. I’m obsessed with the idea of “a beautiful soul.”
  48. Sometimes, I really feel that my soul is gloomy.
  49. I like calm and simple more than loud and crowded.
  50. Sometimes I feel selfish for seeking my own comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails