Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Perfectly imperfect...

I know I’m not an angel, I know I’m no saint.
Sometimes I’m strong, other times I’m afraid.
I might be good or I might be bad.
At times I feel happy but then I feel sad.

Sometimes I’m crazy, sometimes I’m a fool.

Other times I’m smart and really really cool.
I can be nice and really sweet, and
I can be the weirdest person you’ll ever meet.


I have many faults, I make mistakes too.
I’m a result of what I’ve been through.

I’m only human that’s all I can be.
Of your judgment I want to be free.

I’m a perfectionist, perfection is what I seek.

I like to do things properly so to speak.
But I’m not perfect, now I know I don’t need to be.
I’m perfectly imperfect, and I love being me.


4 comments:

  1. OMG!! i just adore it <3 : )... you r something so different and unique always be ur self don't lose that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much nahla :) I know I recently realised that perfection is not about being perfect for others but being perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written as usual:). I read this one, didn't I:D? Well, anyhow, i loved it utterly; simply expressed and enticing considerasbly:).

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails