Saturday, January 2, 2010

The story of our lives...



The paths we walk,
And the choices we make.
We are who we are,
Because of the roads we take.
Where are we going?
It’s always a mystery,
Eventually all of it will be history.
Sometimes we laugh,
Other times we cry.

Some days we lose hope,
And other days we try.
Everyday is a new journey,
And the destination is life.
Every second there’s a chance,
To start over and be in advance.
There’s always a chance,
For you to change your life.
Because everyday is a new chapter,
In the story of our lives.



5 comments:

  1. An admirable new trend:) I rarely read poems that comprise self-development related contents. I loved it; truly inspiring, and, as usual, very very well written msa.


    Keep expressing your thoughtful expressions:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am all for seff-development :D thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so my favorite !! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Nahle, it's my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails