Friday, February 19, 2010

I won't forget...I won't forgive...



What shall I tell you ?

Shall I tell you that I might hate you,
I might get past every natural emotion I was born with
And actually hate you.
That someday I might not need you anymore and you won’t find me.
I wish I could tell you all that, but I can’t and I won’t.
You were very important to me.
Now,
I can’t tell if I just need you or I do actually want you in my life.
You changed me and I will never forgive you for that.
I felt things I wasn’t supposed to feel,
I did things I never wanted to do.
I may forgive you for a lot of things.
I may even forgive you for everything.
But,
For breaking my heart beyond repair,
I’ll never forgive you.
You were supposed to be my safe harbor,
You were supposed to be my support in this life.
You were supposed to be my idol.
I will never forgive you for taking what was supposed to be mine.
I’ll try to forgive you as much as I can.
But For taking you away
I’m sorry
I can never forgive you for that.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, what's the story behind this sad thought?

    The picture is sharp and expressive. I presume that this is a statement of old recallable memories.

    Well-written as usual:). However, curiousty is haunting me. What's this post's muse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever heard of the saying "Curiousity killed the cat " :P lol. It's not very creative it's just what I was thinking at the moment and the muse is remembering things I thought I buried long ago :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what i wanna say !!
    its like you are reading my mind !!
    i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it based on a personal experience ??
    If so you rlly need to let it all go :)

    Mariam Serag :)

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails