Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A beautiful soul...



I have a free spirit.
I refuse to be bound or controlled.
I am beautiful from the inside and the outside.
God loves me… God blessed me with so many gifts.
I am blessed to be who I am…
I have an unbreakable faith in God.
I love all of those around me.
I deserve to be loved.
I deserve to be taken care of.
I deserve to be respected.
I am a beautiful person.
I have a BEAUTIFUL soul.


***This is how I see myself and how I think everyone should feel about themselves. Love yourself first then people will love you...

1 comment:

  1. A healthy self-perception indeed :).

    Potent, profound, and very solid.

    A great spirtual statments.

    May it always help you enjoy comforting sensations :)

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails