Saturday, June 5, 2010

From my heart right into yours...


From my heart right into yours,
A tribute to the best days,
To each and every one of you.
You brought a lot into my life
And even though some of you-
Are not here anymore
I remember every second, and when I do-
A wide smile conquers my face.
Although some of those memories-
Are not that happy,
I’ll hold on to them forever
Because if it weren’t for these moments
I wouldn’t be me.
I cherish everyone and everything in my life
To those of you who loved me,
And those of you who didn’t
A moment of love
From my heart right into yours.

*** I found this written on a piece of paper among my stuff. I have no idea when it was written and I didn't edit it. It's a moment from my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails