Saturday, October 24, 2009

Behind the smile...



Behind the smile, they all admire.
Pain strikes in my heart like fire.
A fire that grows and never fades.
A fire that's veiled with parades.
As this fire grows, I fight.
I fight it with all my might.
It starts to fade just a little.
Yet I stay caught up in the middle.
It fades and grows, it grows and fades.
And I'm hiding it all with my parades.


But the low fire strengthens me.
With my sorry heart, I try to be free.
As the fire grows, so does my hope.
I fall in the ocean, but I'm holding on a rope.
I try as much as I can with my broken heart.
I try so hard to fill this hollow part.
I've been dealt a difficult hand.
But giving up is an option I can't stand.
I'm holding on my hope with all my heart.
I'm living as much as I could with a broken heart.


I swore nothing is going to hold me.
My broken heart will never stop me.
I enjoy my life with all the power in my mind.
I never give in to a pain of any kind.
I always keep a smile on my face.
Even if the growing fire never fades.
Even though my pain is deepened to the core.
I know I'm strong enough, I faced it all before.
With pain striking in my heart, my smile is true.
And you should smile to, even if you're feeling blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails