Thursday, October 22, 2009

My guardian angel and me



Guardian angel, I conjure you.
For without your help I have no clue.
Guardian angel, could you please help me?
Cause I need your help to break free.

You seek your freedom my friend.
However, you have loose ends to end.
As with fear, freedom cannot exist.
Confidence is the key, have it and rest.

Guardian angel, I feel so weak.
All true words I fear to speak.
Guardian angel, I'm trapped inside.
Going through mazes, in my own mind.

You're creating your own hell.
As if troubles are all you can smell.
I'm your guardian angel it's true.
However, in your own head I can't help you.

Guardian angel, I trust your judgment.
As what you say is no compliment.
Guardian angel, tell me what's true.
Please lead the way, as I have no clue.

My friend if peace is what you seek,
Then for your rights you have to speak.
When you're weak, peace you'll never reach.
As when you have sins, you cannot preach.

Guardian angel, I cannot let go.
Sometimes I think I'm my own foe.
Guardian angel, I cannot escape.
My mind feels like a rotten grape.

My friend a wall is what's in your way.
A wall you created day by day.
This wall you'll have to tear down.
Unless, you grew to love your own frown.

Guardian angel, give me a clue.
I want to break free. I swear it is true.
However, support is something I need.
And I cannot seem to find it anywhere indeed.

Look for support in the right place.
In the wrong ones, frustration you'll face.
Make up your mind and you'll succeed.
My friend presistance is what you need.

Guardian angel, how great you can be.
With your words, I shall break free.
I asked for a clue, you gave me plenty.
And I'll step up for the sake of my sanity.

My friend I am as great as you are.
For where I come from is not far.
I only exist to be by your side.
As where I come from is your own mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails