Monday, September 27, 2010

Untitled...


It is amazing how a simple gesture can generate this much of rambling thoughts.
You asked me to do something for you.
A very simple and normal request that elicited a storm of emotions inside my heart.
I was first amazed that you asked me.
It made me feel oddly close to you.
Then I was happy as I felt that this is my place.
I’m finally here.
I felt something I’ve never felt before.
I felt something unfamiliar and at the same time very very sweet.
I was happy, for a moment.
In this moment, I felt something I thought I will never feel.
It was nice but painful.
I was reminded of what was taken from me, what is supposed to be mine.
How can something so simple be so complicated?
How can you enjoy and hate something at the same time?
How can you want something and be afraid of it?
How can you feel something and its opposite?
I will never know !

2 comments:

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails