Saturday, October 2, 2010

Falling...



I’m falling into the darkness,
Knowing that no one will catch me.
I trip and I fall.
I try to forget it all,
And move one into the darkness.
Maybe if I keep moving I’ll find the light again.
Maybe somewhere at the end of the road,
The sun is shining and waiting.
Maybe someone will catch me before I hit the ground,
Or maybe not.
All I know is that I’m falling and I don’t really care.
I’m falling and I’m not even scared.
Cause I’m falling alone.
No matter how hard I fell,
Or how bad it hurt.
I’ll be stronger,
Braver,
And ready to fall all over again.


4 comments:

  1. I love it ya noudyy soooo much! specially maybe if I kept moving I'll find the light again :) and the last two lines :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of how I felt :). I loved it. I can always relate to your beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails