Sunday, October 17, 2010

A new step...



Today, I opened the closed door and took a new step.
I took a new step so I can open up my heart again.
So I can take a long deep breath,
And feel the fresh air filling my lungs.

I took a new step towards a dream,
A dream of freedom and peacefulness.
A dream of someone I want to be.
I took a new step to be able to believe in dreams again.

I took a new step to erase the old ones.
To let go of the old paths and old dreams.
I took a new step towards courage and adventure.
To have the strength to walk new paths and dream new dreams.

I opened the closed door and took a new step.
A new step away from the past and towards the future.
A new step towards change.
A new step towards life.


1 comment:

  1. May it be a life-changing step :).

    Beautiful yet simple, which makes it really appealing.

    Loved it :).

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails