Friday, October 22, 2010

One year anniversary...



Exactly one year ago I was introduced to the world of  blogging; and ever since blogging became a part of my life, a part I really love. Growing up writing was not among my interests. I loved to read, to draw, to dance but I never thought about writing. So the big question is why do I write??

I was never good with expressing how I feel, and being a very emotional person obviously I had a lot to say. One day I read an article about the power of writing and how it can help you express yourself in a healthy way. I decided to give it a shot without any intention to show what I wrote to anyone. Writing became my therapy, my get away and my salvation. Writing healed my wounds and gave me a new way to express myself.

A year went by and I wrote and wrote without even thinking about posting my writings even on my facebook account, until one day I saw a note written by a friend and it encouraged me to post what I wrote. I started with little notes and sending my poems to my friends. The more feedback I got the more I wanted to write and post my writings. I started posting my writings on groups and all the feedback and support encouraged me to take another step forward.

It began as a way of letting my feelings out and it became a huge part of me. A part I didn’t know existed. A part I never knew I’d love so much. I became addicted to blogging. I was someone who didn’t know how to put her feelings into words and I became someone eager to write about how I feel. I fell in love with writing.

 Today my blog is exactly one year old. I owe a big thank you to my awesome friends who read whatever I sent them and gave me encouraging feedback.

To Nariman Tarek Ashour, You are amazing :D. You were one of the people who inspired me to write. Thank you for your support and for the encouragement.


To Mariam Serag, you always give me the most encouraging feedback ever :D and you helped me choose a name for this blog :D you were a very good supporter. I love you.

 To Bothayna Hossam, Sarah Ammar, Yara Adel and Hoda Medhat you girls were the first people to read my writings and your words of encouragement kept me going :D  

To all my other friends who read what I asked them to read even though they don’t really like reading, thank you for the support guys.

A special thank you to the one who introduced me to blogging and kept telling me to create a blog until I finally did. To my very supportive writing buddy Muhammad Hazem Sherif, thank you for encouraging me to create this blog and to keep writing :D

And a huge thank you to everyone who ever read anything I wrote and made an effort to write me an encouraging comment. To the strangers who kept reading and kept leaving encouraging comments. Your support is what encourages me to keep writing.

Thank you.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is something special to be able to keep producing content, especially creative content, over a long period of time. I really enjoy your blog and look forward to the next year of being one of your constant readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOW!! Am speechless ya noudy!! You're the one who inspired us babe by your words!! dun ever underestimate the impact of your words!! :) :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "OneBigHappy" Thank you so much for the support

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D mabrok ya anesa Nada :D
    w 3o2bal 100000 sana lel blog :D

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails