Sunday, March 28, 2010

A nameless thought...

When I think that you will die some day I feel nothing.
As abnormal as it may look like I cannot deny it.
When I think of you and death I feel nothing.
I do not feel the loss of someone that should be significant.
I do not feel any pain.
And then I think, am I that cold-hearted?
How can I be that cruel?
It cannot be normal.
And then I think to myself,
Wake up girl, it was never normal to begin with.
I was told that when it really happens I will feel differently
That I will feel the loss even if I cannot realize that right now,
But I just cannot make myself believe that.
As much as I want you to matter to me,
I think I’ve lost hope that you would.
Whenever I think about it, I wish with all my heart to be wrong.
I wish that I discover someday that you do matter to me,
And that my mind and my heart were just fooling me.
I pray that I would be proven wrong,
And that when you die,
I will feel that I lost someone significant to me.
I will feel that I lost you.

1 comment:

  1. Previous experience that you felt like expressing yet not giving the evident and clear frame. Something of a very personal nature and that's only a mere conclusion

    Something you started to write with no clear idea about how will you end it. Felt relieved maybe after posting it anyway :)

    An unaswered thought like wondering about the nature of an action or the correctness of a need .

    I loved it and i can only presume.

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails