Friday, March 12, 2010

A simple memory...


A memory saved in my mind
A memory of little you and me.
I wonder how did time move so fast.
Thinking of it makes me want to be a child again.
I look at the photos and it feels like another life time.
Every single game we played, every single true laugh we laughed.
These are memories of good times.
Memories of innocent, pure and unconditional love.
A love that now only exists in my memory.
I miss you, I don’t think you know that,
And every time I see a photo of little us it makes me smile.
Every time I go back to that place I just smile,
Knowing that you’re around, that you’re near.
It's my happy place because of you.
And every time I see you, it feels good cause your a part of my life.
A part of my memories and a part of who I am.
I can't help wondering what would've happened if I stayed.
I wish I could know what it’d be like if I still had you in my life.
Thank you for being my friend, I’ll never forget those days.
We’ll always have that place in time, just for you and me.



3 comments:

  1. That was amazing...
    I can relate to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how to the point, simple, and sincere your expressions are:).

    Great memories, ha :)? Well, you conveyed their beauty and i surely did admire this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you IrishO :D.

    Thank you ya mohamed :D.

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to read your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails